Start your engines – 2013 fantasy racing games start this weekend
The 2013 Fantasy Racing season is upon us and you better believe Fantazzle has something special in store for the new year. For starters, we’ve got a $100 guaranteed prize pool (gpp) salary cap game and we’ll be trying to increase the pot every week. Secondly, we’re introducing Nationwide Fantasy Racing Games this week and we’ll be running them throughout the course of the season. To start things off we’ll have some Nationwide salary cap games, and as the season progresses we’ll be making more games available.
The following is a complete breakdown of the Fantasy Racing action starting this weekend, only at Fantazzle:
- Segment 1 Fantasy Racing Salary Cap and Challenge - Include Sprint Cup races between 2/24 – 6/2
- $100 Fantasy Racing Salary Cap GPP - Enter up to 3 times for $5.50 and play for the top prize of $48.
- Weekly Fantasy Racing Salary Cap and Challenge - Entry fees start at $2.75 and go up to $110!
- Fantasy Racing Pick’em - Make more correct picks than your opponent(s) and take the cash prize down!
- Nationwide Fantasy Racing Salary Cap - Starts Saturday at 1:15PM ET (stats are provided after the race)
Don’t forget, The Perfect Pick’em promotion is awarding up to $1,000 in bonuses and won’t stop until they have all been reached. Currently, no one has completed the task, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be the first!
Enjoy the fantasy racing action,
Tags: daily fantasy games, daily fantasy racing, daily fantasy sports, fantasy nascar, fantasy racing, fantasy racing games, fantasy racing nationwide, fantasy racing salary cap, fantasy racing sprint cup